Friday, March 18, 2022

My Personally Selected Dice

 So many people in the gaming community have their own passion for their dice. They have rituals and tricks and all sorts of crazy things that go for their dice. I am, actually, part of the group, but it's because I like to feel the right kind of energy when I'm rolling my dice. Whether it's just me bringing the energy or it's the great universe, I don't know, but I know a good set of dice for me when I roll them. So for our Agents of Edgewatch Campaign, I found three sets of dice that I'll be using during the campaign as my primary dice sets.


These dice I originally bought when my character was a character in Paizo's Starfinder. I was playing a ysoki named Emy (AKA Nibs). I never got to use the dice for her, so when I was recreating my character for Pathfinder, I figured I'd use the old dice I bought for my original character. They look a bit like a galaxy and I think that's really special. As you'll notice with my dice, I prefer to use translucent dice and I try to be careful about what's in them. I'm one of those weird "balanced" dice people. 

I purchased these on Amazon, but I have not been able to find them again. The listing changed the dice pictures and types of dice from the original purchase. I couldn't guarantee what you would get.



I bought these dice, because I wanted something that looked like buckshot or gunpowder. My character is a gunslinger and I thought it'd be fun to use these for various shooting rolls and things like that. It's just black flecks in translucent resin. 




My final set of dice have small blue stars and sparkles within the resin and I thought it would be cool to represent my character's background. She is a Sleepless Suns Star, which essentially means she was a rising star in the Foreign Quarter law enforcement group, the Sleepless Suns. It was just a little character flavor in my dice. I'll probably use these for various rolls as it pertains to my rising star status.

No comments:

Post a Comment